Immanuelhof Hoeksche Waard
A climate adaptive residental area in Hoeksche Waard with multiple solutions to save water from going to waste.
- Hoeksche waard, The Netherlands
- Urban Synergy
- Water capacity
- 2800 m²
Take a closer look at this project
In this project the following elements were integrated:
- Rainwater from the roof is disconnected from the sewer;
- Green and flowery infiltration strips were installed in front gardens;
- Central water storage in communal courtyard;
- Temporary buffering of rainwater in our system under the pavement of back paths;
- Permavoid water-storing foundation under parking spaces.
Climate resilient cities are the future
Get inspired by these projects.
The future we want to build gives everyone the opportunity to build a better future for themselves.