Immanuelhof Hoeksche Waard
A climate adaptive residental area in Hoeksche Waard with multiple solutions to save water from going to waste.
- Hoeksche waard, The Netherlands
- Urban Synergy
- Water capacity
- 2800 m²
Take a closer look at this project
In this project the following elements were integrated:
- Rainwater from the roof is disconnected from the sewer;
- Green and flowery infiltration strips were installed in front gardens;
- Central water storage in communal courtyard;
- Temporary buffering of rainwater in our system under the pavement of back paths;
- Permavoid water-storing foundation under parking spaces.
Climate resilient cities are the future
Get inspired by these projects.
The future we want to build gives everyone the opportunity to build a better future for themselves.
We have built a reputation
Find your local distributor nearby.
Permavoid source control ensures that no precious water goes to waste by catching, storing and reusing stormwater for irrigation, evaporation and infiltration. Find your local Permavoid distributor here to learn more about the technology and become part of the international movement.